- Version 1.0
- Created & Sold by ALLEN CAREER INSTITUTE
- Released on August 12, 2018
- File Size: 27 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Category Education
Description:उद्यमेन हि सिद्ध्यन्ति कार्याणि न मनोरथैः।
न हि सुप्तस्य सिंहस्य प्रविशन्ति मुखे मृगाः॥
Allen provides multidimensional evaluation of students performance. The recent development has been the creation of an online platform, by Allen, for a detailed analysis of the performance by the student as well as respective parents.
This platform provides various analytic domains which are as follows:
1. SCORE CARD: Gives the quantitative performance of the student in the tests. The score card provides a brief review of the overall score, subject scores , percentage and the ranks obtained ( subject wise & overall).
2.QUESTION REPORT: This report provides the number of correct attempts (by all students) per question. This will unveil the relative performance of the student in a question.
3. SOLUTION: This report is to facilitate students in the learning process. This tab will display solutions for all the questions asked in the exam so that they are aware of the correct answers as well as the right way of attempting questions.
4. COMPARE YOURSELF: Benchmark your performance. Discover where you stand in relation to the toppers. Draw inspiration and strive for the top.
5.DIFFICULTY LEVEL REPORT: Find out how you performed in the three difficulty levels i.e. difficult, medium and easy. The number of correct and incorrect attempts points out your strength areas as well as the area that needs to be worked upon. Facilitates strategy building for further examinations.
6. TOPIC REPORT: Find out your competent areas. Analyse what topics need to be worked upon and what topics fetch you advantage by reviewing the topic scores. Use them to excel in the exams.
7.ALL TEST REPORT: This report displays your performance graph. The slope shows the performance gradient. The student will know whether the effort put in is sufficient or deficient.
Prepare yourself for the judgement day. Hard work must compliment the strategy. We assist in planning and executing both. A thorough analysis of performance and benchmarking will help you in improving constantly and performing outstandingly in the final examinations.
"To aim is not enough, you must hit!"