- Version 5.2.0
- Created by BMO Financial Group
- Sold by Bank of Montreal
- Released on April 12, 2011
- File Size: 59 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Finance & Business
Description:With the BMO® Mobile Banking app, completing everyday transactions is quick and easy so you can get on with your day, your way. Plus, BMO Mobile Banking is safe and secure, so you can confidently bank on the go.
We work hard to protect your confidential information and privacy. Rest assured that you are protected by our 100% Electronic Banking Guarantee. We will reimburse you 100% for any losses to your personal bank accounts resulting from unauthorized transactions through BMO Mobile Banking. For more information please visit: bmo.com/security
• View your banking, credit card and rewards, mortgage, and investment balances directly from your Account Summary. View transaction history on any of your accounts
• Transfer funds including cross currency and send an INTERAC e-Transfer®*
• Add/edit INTERAC e-Transfer recipients
• Pay bills, manage Payees, set up future-dated bill payments and view payment history
• View detailed account info, including credit card balances, due dates, minimum payments, mortgage details and funds on hold for bank accounts
• Book an appointment
• Travel notifications
• Save your most used BMO Debit Cards or BMO personal credit cards with nicknames to sign in quickly and securely
• Find BMO branches and ATMs
• Sign in using Touch ID for quick access to BMO Mobile Banking
• Enjoy the use of Apple Pay with your BMO Debit and Credit Cards at the cash register
To use BMO Mobile Banking, you must be registered for BMO Online Banking. Simply sign in to BMO Mobile Banking exactly as you would sign in to BMO Online Banking. If you are not registered for BMO Online Banking, visit bmo.com/onlinebanking to register today.
Learn more at:
BMO Bank of Montreal
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877 CALL BMO or email@example.com
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
®Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal
®* INTERAC e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
Release Notes:•Autodeposit –Deposit funds directly into your account when you receive an INTERAC e-Transfer without answering a security question. To register your email select More> INTERAC e-Transfer>Manage Autodeposit
•Replaced lock icon in the password field with face/fingerprint icons to initiate Face ID/Touch ID prompt
•Fixed issue where some customers experienced freezing on sign out
•Fixed issue when receiving an INTERAC e-Transfer where users were unable to scroll