- Version 2.0
- Created & Sold by Peyman PAKZABAN
- Released on June 30, 2018
- File Size: 11 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Entertainment & Social Networking
1. Encrypt, send, receive, and decipher messages.
2. Decipher messages directly inside the iPhone's texting (Messages) app or in the Cypher Zoo App.
3. Send and receive messages using augmented reality (AR). When you decipher an AR message, you will see planets floating around your room. You have to look around and find the Cipher Zoo planet where you will find your decoded message.
4. Customize the app. Use your own photos instead of the ones preloaded in the app. For example, the photo of your dog can serve as the encryption key for your coded message.
5. Encode and decode messages in Pig Latin or its variants, Dog Latin and Cat Latin. Rules for deciphering these languages are included in the app.
6. Detailed instructions for all of the above are included in the app.