- Version 1.0.0
- Created & Sold by Tomoyuki Okawa
- Released on October 5, 2018
- File Size: 24 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Navigation & Lifestyle
Description:* Use Your iOS Device As a GPS Route Navigator on the Road *
Driving Routes is a mobile app for iPhone and iPad that lets you use your iOS device as a GPS navigator on the road. When you select a destination on the road, the app will draw a route to it on the map. If you make the Sign instructions in-app purchase, the app will display a green sign at the bottom showing you the direction and remaining distance to the next section as you drive. Furthermore, if you make the Voice instructions in-app purchase, the app will give you a route direction near each section in voice (text-to-speech).
- Features -
1. Create a list of driving destinations.
2. Select a destination from a list. And let the app create a driving route to your selected destination.
3. Let the app show a direction sign that shows where to turn and the remaining distance till the next turn.
4. Let the app tell you where to turn in voice (speech to text).
5. Select a map type (standard, hybrid, satellite).
6. Languages: English
7. Application file size: 47.8 MB
8. The app comes with a built-in 5-page user's guide. Tap User's guide in the Home screen.
- System requirements -
1. iOS 10.0 or above
2. iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Limitations -
1. In order to let the app track your current GPS position, your device must have constant access to the Internet.