- Version 2.0.8
- Created by Crunchy Bagel
- Sold by Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- Released on December 20, 2016
- File Size: 55 MB
- Price: $2.79
- Age Rating: 4+
- Category Health & Fitness
Description:HealthFace is the best app for recording any Health data on iPhone. And if you have an Apple Watch, the app gets even better!
* Record data quickly via the iPhone app, Today Extension widget or Apple Watch app
* Display any Health data on the Apple Watch clock face
* Customize the types of data you want to record so you can input data in only a couple of taps.
* Tap on any complication to quickly record data
* Supports all types of data from the Health app
* Quickly record your weight after standing on your scales in the morning
* If you're diabetic you can quickly record your blood glucose or insulin intake
* Quickly record your blood pressure
* Quickly record your caffeine, water or sugar intake, or any of the other dietary categories
HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 17 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email email@example.com, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
An Apple Watch is not required to make use of HealthFace.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
Release Notes:Thanks for using HealthFace!
This update fixes an issue where in some circumstances, a value may be recorded as a fraction instead of a whole number.
If you have any suggestions, requests or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org