- Version 1.1.2
- Created by Crunchy Bagel
- Sold by Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- Released on December 20, 2016
- File Size: 43 MB
- Price: $2.79
- Age Rating: 4+
- Category Health & Fitness
Description:HealthFace is the easiest way to display any data from the Health app on your Apple Watch. Data is displayed using watch face complications.
You can display your Health data in many ways:
* With or without an icon
* Show data from today, this week or this month
* Display data in your preferred units of measurement
Some Health categories have additional options, such as:
* Ability to display a goal (e.g. show your progress towards 10,000 steps)
* Filter workouts by activity type
* Separate sleep data by “in bed”, “asleep” or “awake”
* Show largest, smallest, earliest, latest or average readings.
This is the most complete Health app for Apple Watch, including:
* Real-time preview on your iPhone before saving to your Apple Watch
* 16 different watch faces that support complications
* 82 data types from the Health app
* Display multiple data types (on certain watch faces)
* Hundreds of high quality icons to choose from
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email email@example.com, or tweet us @HealthFaceApp.
If you like HealthFace, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
We take your privacy very seriously. Although HealthFace needs to access your Health data in order to function as advertised, your Health data remains on your iPhone and Apple Watch at all times and is never transmitted anywhere.
Release Notes:Thanks for using HealthFace! New in the update:
* Added: Ability to add "Energy Deficit" (active energy + resting energy - dietary energy)
* Added: Ability to add "Total Energy Burned" (active energy + resting energy)
* Added: Ability to choose source of data for each category
* Added: Ability for goal percentage to exceed 100%
* Added: Ability to choose a reference weight so Body Mass target makes more sense
* Fixed: Issue where colours may be swapped on modular small template