- Version 1.0.1
- Created by Highbrow Interactive
- Sold by Highbrow Interactive Private Limited
- Released on May 16, 2017
- File Size: 146 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Games & Simulation
Description:Available Stations: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus - Byculla - Dadar - Kurla - Ghatkopar - Thane - Dombivli - Kalyan.
Local Train Simulator is another one-of-a-kind of train simulation game from the house of “Highbrow Interactive”, the creators of the ground-breaking “Euro Train Simulator" and the chart-topping “Indian Train Simulator”.
Local Train Simulator will boast all the features that helped “Indian Train Simulator” carve a niche for itself in the mobile simulation space - and in turn gathering thousands of die-hard fans. From track changing, fully functional signalling system, realistic and route-specific trains, passengers, varied weather options to complete control over settings, “Local Train Simulator” offers everything you have come to expect from a Highbrow Interactive simulation game and more.
During its release, the game features the Central Line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway connecting Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus with Kalyan Jn. The routes has been designed keeping in mind all the things that make Mumbai such a unique and fascinating city. From skyscrapers to bastis, the spirit of Mumbai shines through in the game.
For the first time, we are introducing a new kind of Career mode featuring uniquely designed levels divided into categories called “Experiences”. Our intention has been to recreate the ambience that people associate with rail travel. The conditions range from different weathers, times of the day and special occasions - all brought to life using exquisite ambient sounds and a wide variety of passengers. From catching a train when dawn breaks in “Early Morning”, the hustle and bustle of going to work during “Rush Hour”, the consistency and punctuality of the “Dabbawalas”, to the festive atmosphere that prevails during Ganesh Chaturthi - the experiences will transport you to the heart of Mumbai.
As always, the game will feature the authentic local train that currently operates in Mumbai. Another big feature of “Local Train Simulator” is the interior view of the coaches. This feature has been a long time coming and we finally decided to launch it with this game.
1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, as like Indian Train Simulator.
2. Signal: Fully functional signalling system has been bring into play. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path.
3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
4. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in Mumbai local railway station.From the kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.
5. Train Interior: For the first time, you will be able to view the interior of the bogie with the passengers.
6. Camera angles: multiple and interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver,Cabin,Overhead,Bird’s Eye, Reverse,Signal, Orbit and Passenger, Interior Passenger Cabin, Window and Door.
Thank you for being with us always and making the “Indian Train Simulator” a mega successful game. We have tried to make the Local Train Simulator in such a way that will make you feel of being traveling in the actual Mumbai route in a Mumbai local train.
Your recommendations will be highly appreciated. Feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the one which gets most number of responses will be made available in the game very soon.
If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening!
Join the official Facebook group for Indian Train Simulator: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641719206148118/