- Version 18.1.0
- Created by Kabam
- Sold by Kabam Inc.
- Released on November 2, 2014
- File Size: 184 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 12+
- Categories: Games, Action, Adventure, Entertainment
Description:Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
Release Notes:New Quest Content:
Masacre and the Mercs for Money
Thanos has been defeated, but the price paid was high. With the Grandmaster stripped of much of his power and missing, The Contest of Champions is a rudderless ship. Many groups fight over control, with others trying to keep the peace. Still more find work as mercenaries, using the chaos as way to make a quick buck in The Battlerealm, or gain notoriety for themselves. Amidst the chaos, Cable calls on you to help him find an old friend investigating a rise of organized crime in The Contest. Little do they know, things are about to get confusing…
Assassin Assignments and Merc Missions
With The Battlerealm in disarray, the legendary mutant mercenary Domino has opened a new business to hunt down the biggest and the baddest, and she needs your help to get the most lucrative scores! Domino will have a steady stream of Assassin Assignment quests to complete, and if you impress her enough on one of those, she may even give you and your whole Alliance a bigger contract: Merc Missions. Explore as many Assassin Assignments as you can to earn your chance at Merc Mission quests, and make your name as the most prolific Merc in The Battlerealm!
EU General Data Protection Regulation
Added a new pop-up when booting up for users in the European Union and Great Britain to adhere to the new EU GDPR Guidelines and Regulations.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• Fixed an issue where Champions could not Block following an Evade
• Fixed an issue where the second hit in Proxima Midnight’s Special 2 Attack would occasionally miss after making contact with the first
• Fixed an issue where Gambit was being recognized as a Villain
• Fixed an issue where the first attack in Sentinel’s Special 1 Attack was not acting as a projectile
• Fixed an issue where Archangel's Stuns from Neurotoxin were not acting as a Debuff
• Fixed an issue where Champions could Auto-Block and Attack at the same time
• Fixed an exploit where Dormammu could continuously perform heavy attacks against an opponent against the wall
• Fixed an issue that caused some Champions to become unresponsive following receiving a Special 3 Attack while blocking
• Fixed an animation issue with Thor (Ragnarok) and Medusa’s Autoblock abilities
• Fixed an animation issue where Magneto would disappear from the screen during his Special 2 Attack
• Fixed an animation issue where Thor and Captain America’s thrown projectiles would occasionally not return to them
• Text corrections and clarifications for Iron Man (Infinity War) and Thanos (Infinity War)