- Version 19.1.0
- Created by Kabam
- Sold by Kabam Inc.
- Released on November 2, 2014
- File Size: 184 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 12+
- Categories: Games, Action, Adventure, Entertainment
Description:Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
Release Notes:NEW QUESTS:
ENTER THE CABAL
The power vacuum created by Thanos’ defeat lingers still. Despite their best efforts, the Super Heroes of The Contest, led by the survivors of the Infinity War, have been unable to keep a handle on crime sweeping The Battlerealm. Ordinarily petty criminals have become more coordinated, excavating large parts of The Battlerealm in search of something. It doesn’t take long for the culprit to be revealed: The Red Skull has emerged as the leader of The Cabal, The Dark Illuminati. A collection of malevolent super-geniuses who have taken over control of the Black-ISO Mafia and other criminal organizations in The Battlerealm. The Super Heroes of The Contest must uncover Red Skull’s plans with the help of the gatekeeper of the Bifrost, Heimdall, and innocent bystanders Korg and Miek, but their discoveries only raise more questions, and suggest the worst is yet to come…
GWENPOOL GOES TO THE MOVIES
Join Gwenpool for a walk down memory lane as you re-experience the chills and thrills of the many cinematic adventures of the Champions… even if they don’t necessarily remember the events in question happening as movies.
Dungeons make their return from August 20th to September 3rd, with a number of improvements:
• Early Exit - If you or your co-op partner quits, the remaining player won’t be stuck in the Dungeon and will still be able to finish the Room they’re currently in and earn its rewards
• Dungeon fights now reward XP
• A new Dungeon store is available containing Dungeon-specific Potions, Revives, and new Dungeon Crystals
• A new difficulty to add more granularity for all Summoners
• Updated rewards, buffs, and bosses!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Fixed an issue where Rhino’s Unstoppable was not interacting with Ability Accuracy modification
• Improved Gamora’s ability to chain into a Special 1 Attack after ending a Combination
• Fixed an Issue where Masacre’s info page was not displaying his information correctly
• Fixed an issue where Champions would get hit when evading a Multi-Hit attack
• Fixed an issue where Mordo’s Block visual effects would remain on screen when no longer blocking
• Fixed a visual issue where Iron Man (Infinity War) would display an Autoblock callout after receiving a Special 3 Attack
• Added text to Domino’s info page to clarify that attacks made with her Blasters are projectile attacks
• Added clarity to Wasp’s info page regarding which attack combos will trigger her Heavy Attack abilities
• Fixed a text issue in Taskmaster and Domino’s synergy
• Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities
• When a Champion with the ability to land a critical hit into a block does so, it will now display a “Critical” callout
• Archangel’s Stun on Expiry of Neurotoxin will no longer trigger Black Panther (Civil War)’s Reflect Stun when attacking him while the Stun activates
More details can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news