- Version 1.2.0
- Created & Sold by FoxNext Games, LLC
- Released on November 29, 2017
- File Size: 185 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 12+
- Categories: Games, Action, Role-Playing, Entertainment
Description:In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your iPhone or iPad. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Elektra, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Elektra, Dr. Strange and more.
STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Release Notes:Deadpool has taken over MARVEL Strike Force!
• Battle with Deadpool in the Merc with a Mouth Legendary Event.
• Participate in Blitz to collect Chimichangas, which your Alliance will need to start Deadpool raids.
• Coordinate with your Alliance to take down Ultimus in two new Raids to collect Deadpool Orbs.
• Recruit Deadpool to your squad by opening Deadpool Orbs!
Also new in this release:
• Add some flavor to your squad by recruiting Deadpool!
• In the coming weeks, strengthen your roster with the relentless time-traveling assassin: Cable.
• New environments: Destroyed City (Day) and Destroyed City (Night).
• The Ability Upgrade screen has been expanded to display the benefits of all future upgrades, allowing you to more effectively determine which abilities you’d like to invest in.
• Heroes Ch. 6 and Villains Ch. 6 have been retuned for a smoother ramp in difficulty.
• In Nexus 5-7, the enemy team no longer gets an extra turn before you do.
• Drax’s taunt indicator has been fixed. No more mystery taunts!
• Misc. bug fixes and additional polish throughout.