- Version 0.3.1
- Created & Sold by FoxNext Games, LLC
- Released on November 29, 2017
- File Size: 167 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 12+
- Categories: Games, Action, Role-Playing, Entertainment
Description:In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your phone or tablet. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Elektra, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!
• Assemble Your Squad: Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Elektra and more.
• Strength Through Evolution: Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.
• Strategic Domination: Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.
• Epic Combat: Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.
• Stunning Visuals: Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://marvelstrikeforce.com/privacy-policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Release Notes:• Bug Fixes
New in 0.3.0:
• Re-introducing the Arena! We upgraded the Arena by making it more competitive, but we also liked the previous mode, so we decided to keep both! In the updated mode, you’ll pit your best squad of heroes and villains against other players’ squads and compete for Arena Credits and Power Cores as you climb a persistent leaderboard. Fans of the old mode, don’t fret. Other than renaming it to “Battlegrounds,” it remains unchanged.
• Ultimus is now collectible.
• Battle in the new environment, the Kree Warship: Observation Deck. It’s playable throughout the Cosmic Conflicts campaign, and in rotation in Arena and Battlegrounds.
• We continue to tune character stats to increase the pace of action, make abilities more powerful, focus on character specialization, and give more meaning to the choices players make.
• Added a system that converts extra character shards for characters that have already reached seven stars into a special currency. Redeem this currency for Ultimus Orbs in the Store.
• Raids difficulty and reward payouts have been optimized, new Raid levels have been added, and all maps have been given a nice layer of polish.
• All timers are now based on your local time zone, not GMT.
• Continued performance, memory, and initial download optimization.
Notable bug fixes:
• The squad select screen no longer jumps to the top when you tap on a character.
• Ragdolls no longer go crazy… well, as crazy.
• Some characters were causing instability when using certain abilities. They’ve been kindly asked to get their act together.
• Plus many more.