- Version 1.0
- Created & Sold by Khanh Le
- Released on October 12, 2018
- File Size: 37 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Entertainment & Productivity
Description:My Document (File Manager) is a FREE. You can handle folder, files, view images, play music, videos, show PDF document, Word, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files ... and export them to your computer.
** My Document: Manage your files and using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send. All operations can be performed on local files app.
# Manager Files
- Create new folder? - Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename operations
- Create file text/Note
- Sort files by "Name", "Size", "Type", "Modified Date"
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Take photo or video inside the app.
- Support iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Multiple clouds(Google Drive, Dropbox and more)
- Backup the images, video from to clouds, drive
- Support multi selection files
- Support shortcut long press
in Row: Change status edit file with 4 loop modes
+ One: change status to edit
+ Two: selected all
+ Three: deselect all
+ Four: change status to normal
in Header Section: Add photo or video
- Share files by email, bluetooth ...
# Shows thumbnails: For Videos and images
# Text viewers and editors
# Powerful media player
- Play all audio file in current a folder
- Support mov, m4v, mp4, flv, avi
# Music player
- Play all mp3 file in current a folder or play list
- Background play
- Play control
- Support mp3, wav, wma with timelock
# Recorder audio
- Unlimited recording time
- Loop recordings
- Trim recodings
# Document viewer
- Integrated PDF Reader(support open with pass in pdf files)
- Support document: Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Send file as email attachment
#Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files with lock pass, and create ZIP lock files
# Privacy Protection
- App passcode(lock app)
and much more ...
if you need to contact or comments for app please send mail: firstname.lastname@example.org