- Version 1.1
- Created by 3 Minute workout
- Sold by ROII Ltd
- Released on January 9, 2018
- File Size: 54 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Photo & Video & Entertainment
Description:You can enhance your photos, apply effects, paint & draw, remove blemishes, whiten smiles and so much more!
Photo Edit is a powerful photo editor with many amazing effects and filters!
Photo Edit is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before
Build in photo collage feature, Photo Editor Pro will give you the look you want in seconds.
+ Photo filters
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, colour temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
Note: To use the app the user has to purchase a subscription and here is the subscription info.
Subscription Title : Photo Edit Premium Account
Price : Monthly €99.99 charge
Type : Auto Renewal
Description : Photo Edit comes with auto renewal subscription of 1 Month. You have to purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase to use the App.
Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every month until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Duration of the subscription is 1 month with a charge of €99.99 every week. iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the cost of €99.99. Manage your Subscription and Auto-Renewal by going to your Account Settings.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (1 Month) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period , if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the publication, where applicable