- Version 1.0
- Created by B-Ray Software
- Sold by Brad Howes
- Released on February 19, 2019
- File Size: 331 MB
- Price: $1.39
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Entertainment & Music
Description:This is a very simple yet powerful iOS app that performs as a polyphonic audio synthesizer. Under the hood, It uses an AVAudioUnitSampler to generate the audio output when you touch one or more keys. The sounds that are available come from soundfont files, such as those available online for free (and of variable quality).
To use, simply touch a sound name and start playing. Some additional hints to get going:
• Swipe right on a patch name to make it a favorite (same to unfavorite). Favorited patches have a star next to their name.
• Touch the labels at either end of the black bar to change the range of the keyboard. You can go as low as "C0" and as high as "C9".
• Switch between the soundfont patches listing and the favorites view by swiping left/right on the black bar above the keyboard
• Edit a favorite button by double-tapping on it.
• Rearrange a favorite button by tap-and-hold on it until it becomes magenta.
Finally, you can check out the source code! Go to the Support URL to find out more.