- Version 1.1.1
- Created & Sold by Rovux Group Holdings Ltd.
- Released on April 20, 2017
- File Size: 67 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Travel & Social Networking
Description:• SSL Calls – CHANGING THE WAY WE COMMUNICATE:
- SSL Calls provides you personal numbers for every situation.
- Using SSL Calls, you can generate as many real numbers as you like from over 130 countries worldwide (During the app launch period, you will be able to generate only landline and mobile numbers in Israel), in less than 2 minutes.
- SSLcalls allows you full calling and texting features, without compromising your personal information or having to change your SIM card.
• ONE PLATFORM FOR ALL YOUR COMMUNICATION NEEDS:
- Need multiple lines for travel, business, dating, anonymous calls or just keeping your personal life separated from work?
- SSLcalls can fulfil these needs in one unique package, including calls and texting as well as calls and SMS messaging for each line.
- SSLcalls also allows you to purchase directly your own credit packages, bypassing all carrier providers and avoiding overpriced monthly fees.
• SECURE YOUR MOBILE COMMUNICATION BY ENCRYPTING PHONE CALLS AND MESSAGING – SSL Calls is AES256 encrypted end-to-end.
WORLDWIDE PRESENCE IN OVER 130 COUNTRIES AT A CLICK OF A BUTTON, without changing or buying multiple SIM cards:
- Never have to manually swap your existing SIM card or to purchase multiple devices!
- Managing a large number of SIM cards and mobile devices in different locations, can become costly as well as complex process which involves a risk of loss or theft.
- With SSLcalls you can stay online with as many numbers as you like in parallel, without ever having to replace your SIM card or getting numerous mobile devices.
• COST EFFECTIVE:
- Manage and use multiple number with one device, one SIM card. No mobile carrier contracts, no obligations.
- Lower your roaming charges with SSL Calls, using your mobile when travelling abroad.
Release Notes:- Updated country search user interface.
- Improved usability of available numbers list.