- Version 1.2.0
- Created & Sold by Bao Lei
- Released on August 1, 2018
- File Size: 16 MB
- Price: $1.39
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Productivity & Education
Description:Minimalist drawing app. Supports Apple Pencil, both portrait & landscape, iPad multitasking, standard iOS share. Quick to launch. Like a white board or scratch paper.
• Apple Pencil support
• Simple choices (just colors and sizes)
• Draw in either landscape or portrait
• Multitasking support on iPad
• Undo and redo
• Standard iOS share/action button (copy, save, send to other messaging/social apps)
• Jotting down notes
• Illustrate something to friends/coworkers through drawing
• Draw/sketch something casually
• Practice some basic drawing skills (drawing straight line, parallel lines, circles, faces, etc)
• "Hey _____, let me show you a diagram of my idea... wait, let me create a new canvas first... wait actually let me first navigate to the right workspace... "
• or leaving a bunch of random scribbles/doodles that you have to clean up later in the "gallery" of a full-fledged drawing app
• trying to let the kids draw something and instead they are just placing sparkles, glitters, or unicorn stickers all over the screen
• Replace paper (especially scratch papers). Save trees and our beautiful planet.
Release Notes:- Standard iOS share button: save, copy or share to other messaging or social apps.
- Other recent updates: Apple Pencil support improvement, undo/redo.