- Version 2.2.2
- Created & Sold by Bao Lei
- Released on August 1, 2018
- File Size: 15 MB
- Price: $1.39
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Productivity & Education
Description:Minimalist drawing app. Supports Apple Pencil (new & old), both portrait & landscape, iPad multitasking, standard iOS share, the latest devices. Pick up & use. Like a white board or scratch paper.
• Apple Pencil support
• Simple choices (just colors and sizes)
• Draw in either landscape or portrait
• Multitasking support on iPad
• Undo and redo
• Standard iOS share/action button (copy, save, send to other messaging/social apps)
• Submit drawing to Instagram gallery
• Jotting down notes
• Illustrate something to friends/coworkers through drawing
• Draw/sketch something casually
• Practice some basic drawing skills (drawing straight line, parallel lines, circles, faces, etc)
• "Hey _____, let me show you a diagram of my idea... wait, let me create a new canvas first... wait actually let me first navigate to the right workspace... "
• or leaving a bunch of random scribbles/doodles that you have to clean up later in the "gallery" of a full-fledged drawing app, or an otherwise organized note taking app
• trying to let the kids draw something and instead they are just placing sparkles, glitters, or unicorn stickers all over the screen
• Replace paper. Save trees and protect our planet.
Release Notes:* Fixed the double tap support for the 2nd Generation Apple Pencil and the 3rd Generation iPad Pro.
--Other recent updates--
* A slider for brush width adjustment.
* Apple Pencil only mode.
* Supported the new iPad Pro and iPhone XS/XS Max/XR.