- Version 1.0.29
- Created by The Red and Black Tree
- Sold by David van Dugteren
- Released on January 13, 2018
- File Size: 82 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Health & Fitness & Utilities
Description:The Workout List the fastest growing workout tracking mobile application that lists top quality workouts for you to follow from athletes, fitness influencers and personal trainers!
The Workout List is free and requires no subscription, features include:
- High quality exercise video demonstrations and advice.
- Choose from our growing list of free and premium workout programs or create and track your own!
- Track your exercises, reps, weight and duration.
- Keep record of your personal bests and share your progress as you see results.
- Programs designed for when you don't have access to a gym!
- Quick 7 minute programs.
The Workout List was designed with top usability and user experience in mind, to keep you spending more time keeping fit and healthy at the gym or outdoors and less time tapping away on your phone like a mindless drone trying to fill out data while you're sweating away.
We're listening to your user feedback closely and constantly improving the app!
If you're an athlete looking to list a program on our app, please contact us on our website.
Release Notes:Thank you for your continued support of our Sydney based start up, The Workout List.
- Bug fixes.
- UI Improvements.
- Notifications improvements.