- Version 1.7
- Created & Sold by MARK MANSER
- Released on February 11, 2019
- File Size: 26 MB
- Price: Free!
- Age Rating: 4+
- Category Finance
Description:xMoney is a finance app for budget planning and money management. Share a budget with sync across multiple devices and other xMoney users!
• Create accounts and add transactions
• Show detail by calendar month
• Input future payments and expenses using calendar
• Repeat transactions – credits and debits
• Set notifications when transactions are due (choose notification sound)
• Track your spending by category
• Automatically backed-up to iCloud (iCloud account required)
• Synchronised between your devices
• Share accounts with other users of xMoney
• Report on your spending – see graphs of percentage split between categories
• World currencies supported
• Set your own categories and choose an icon to represent expense
• Set a currency per account
• Create a budget account
• Scan and save receipts
• Track work expenses
• Manage budgets for a group and share details - set permissions for access
• Export transactions to CSV
Subscribe monthly/yearly to xMoney to get full access:
• Unlimited Accounts
• Backup to iCloud
• Synchronise with devices
• Share Accounts with xMoney users
• Export to CSV
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to help!
xMoney Subscription options:
Title of publication or service: xMoney Pro
Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Try for FREE
- Annual (First 30 days free trial)
Price of subscription:
- From £9.99 per year
- From £0.99 per month
Subscribe to get full access to xMoney
Note: Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of the period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your Account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of renewal. Subscriptions maybe managed by going to the User's Account settings after purchase. Any unused part of a FREE TRIAL period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.