Download aWallet Cloud Password Manager App
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
• There is a built-in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Unlock with fingerprint (on a compatible device with Android 6 or later)
• Unlock with face (on a compatible device with Android 10 or later)
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES or Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 or 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm and key size are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher or key size.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in Google Play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category