Constellation Eleven space RPG App
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
▶ Space shooterControl a spaceship in the open cosmos and fight many different opponents in a dynamic throwback to the top-down shooter genre with RPG elements!
▶ Old-school atmosphere
A new take on classic arcades once loved by millions where you will have to battle enemy squadrons in your own space destroyer. The game is done in a charming 16-bit aesthetic.
▶ Character progression mechanics
Create your own character and advance their skills, look for various components in space to unlock new abilities. Spend minerals on improving your ship, trading, building your own colony and much more.
▶ Procedurally generated space
Explore the endless universe where you may find asteroid clusters, abandoned space stations and satellites. Look for valuable resources, trade, enhance your ship.
▶ Multitude of items and customization
Find weapons and armor with randomized stats, create your own build, edit the way your character and ship look, set your own style and adhere to it.
Constellation Eleven is an arcade space shooter with RPG and sandbox elements, a variety of enemies and charming 16-bit graphics that will definitely keep you entertained. As you progress through the game, you will encounter more and more new challenges, encountering both small ships and enormous star cruisers, with dynamic difficulty that increases from constellation to constellation. Complete quests, build settlements, explore the endless cosmos. In this game, you can find recognizable RPG and Roguelike mechanics, stylish graphics inspired by pixel art and an atmospheric space ambient soundtrack. This project was inspired by RPG and Hack and Slash genres, as well as many space exploration games such as Reassembly, Starbound, Space Rangers and Stellaris.
Constellation Eleven is a completely free game with no ads.
Global Update 1.50:
- Many new quests have been added and the quest system has been improved. Quests now have set difficulties that affect the reputation and credits received. The difficulty also depends on how your level correlates to the level of a constellation: if you are in a low-level constellation while at a high level, the game will identify your quests as easy. In addition to the unique quests given by each fraction, you will now be offered two random quests to choose from, and once you reach a certain reputation threshold, fractions will reward you with reward crates that open without the need for an impulse charge.
- A new trading system has been added. 30 trader characters have been added to the world; they offer to trade one random type of item for another random type of item in the amount specified by you. Traders might even directly offer to trade minerals for credits or sell you information on where valuable equipment is located.
- New neutral space dwellers have been added: trash collectors.
- A new type of offense has been added to flagships – weapons that fire volleys at the player’s ship once they enter the attack zone. Those weapons are placed along the side of the cruiser or on either side of its main turret.
- New enemy flagships with new weapons added.
- Many sound effects improved. Some sounds now quieter the further the source is.
- Layers between the background and the ship that consisted of stars and dots look more realistic now and consist of asteroids.
- Space debris now contrast more.
- Camera placed slightly further away and gets even further based on movement. (from +15% to initial value)
- Parts of UI redrawn.
- Flagships controlled by the player now turn more smoothly.
- Certain fighters redrawn.
- Bug fixes.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category