Your confirmation email includes tracking information. While delivery issues are uncommon, delay may occur due to human error, weather conditions and more. If your order is not delivered within 10 days, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for your refund or replacement.
Please Note: Neither our shipping carrier or company can guarantee delivery dates.
appstore.ca provides $5 shipping to all United States addresses through USPS First Class Mail (5-7 business days).
- appstore.ca ships to all 48 contiguous United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam
- We ship to all APO/FPO/DPO and PO Box addresses via USPS.
- We will process all orders placed during weekends and holidays the next available business day.
- Products marked as pre-order at the time of purchase will only ship when all items in the order are available. We will not make any partial shipments.
- We observe all USPS holidays. If you place your order before or on a holiday, we will process it the following business day.
- Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements. Delivery of products will be subject to the Terms of Service provided by the carrier.
- appstore.ca provides competitive shipping rates within Canada using Canada Post Expedited Parcel, subject to regional variation.
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel delivery takes 5-7 business days.
- Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements. Delivery of products will be subject to the terms of service provided by the carrier.
appstore.ca provides International shipping with USPS. Arrival time for international orders varies by location. We provide estimated delivery dates in your confirmation email. Typical delivery is 10-21 days after shipment, but customs delays do occasionally happen. Transit may take longer if the parcel was delayed due to carrier mishandling, customs delay or other circumstances beyond our control..
- Your package may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you are shipping your order. The recipient is responsible for all duties and taxes incurred. Caseco cannot determine these fees during the checkout process..
- International shipping usually arrives within 10-21 days business days from the shipped date, excluding holidays.
- Please don’t refuse the package because of the customs or taxes charges upon item delivery. The carrier won’t be able to return the items to us unless these fees are paid. Our only option is to abandon the package in customs; if this happens, we won’t be able to offer a refund.
- When orders are returned due to incorrect or missing address information, shipping fees are non-refundable. We are happy to re-ship the order to you; however, additional shipping charges will apply to re-ship the items to the correct address.
Countries we ship to:
|Bulgaria||India||Republic of Ireland|
If you have not received your international order within 30 days, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com